Friday, April 10, 2015

Hi All,
Glen and I recently celebrated our 18th Anniversary and I thought I would share the card I made for him.  This was such a fun card to make!  The car is cut from a Marianne Design die, which is so fun with the gold foil paper as it really highlights the built in embossing feature of these dies.



The heart gold foil vellum was layered over whisper white cardstock.  The "love" and little hearts were cut from Blackberry Bliss paper and embossed with clear embossing powder to give them a little extra dimension.



I hope you enjoyed this card, Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy a fantastic day!

Dana

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, I took a bit of a break the first of the month and I have been struggling to catch up! I love your card for Glen, Dana! That car is really awesome surrounded by hearts and love!! Happy Belated Anniversary and many, many more!! Enjoy the weekend!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Darnell! I appreciate your support :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading your feedback!