I decided to use both the theme and the sketch. I lightly stamped the script on a white panel then added the greenery along the left side. I used a Versamark pen and Cherry Cobbler embossing powder for the berries. The ornaments were stamped, embossed and either die cut or punched. They were layered up at different heights. I tucked the sentiment up against the red ornament as I liked how they nested into each other. A thin border of Cherry Cobbler card stock was added before mounting to a white card base.
Here is a close up. Hopefully you can see the script background and the embossed berries and ornaments.