I had this gorgeous piece of DSP on my desk. I planned to use it on another card but it didn't make the cut. I wanted to give it another try and I thought the sketch challenge at Create with Connie and Mary would be perfect. It is a Stampin' Up only challenge and this DSP is and goodness knows I have plenty of SU product on my shelves. I played around with a number of flower images but they all competed with the DSP and no one was the winner. I decided I needed to simplify so I dressed up a sentiment. I like that it still has floral images and scalloped shape. For the horizontal elements I went with Whisper White baker's twine and seam binding. I wanted a subtle element in the ribbon so I snipped a bit into the ribbon and pulled the tail through. I really like how that turned out and expect I will use that again on a card.