Sunday, May 31, 2015

Happy 100th Birthday Pat!

Whew, it's been busy around here.  I've been working on a lot of projects and plan to share them soon.  But on to today's post:

My Aunt asked me to make some tags for a very special lady turning 100!  Pat is the mother of my Aunt's dear friend.  My Aunt is ordering Pat's favorite chocolates to put together little favors for her birthday celebration and needed a little gift tag to attach to the packages.  Pat is a lively 100 this year and has a passion for everything Irish.  Though she is not Irish in heritage, she and her husband enjoyed annual trips to Ireland.  I made 75 of these little tags and wish Pat a very Happy 100 Year Birthday!


Happy Stamping!
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading your feedback!