For the first card I quickly water colored the flower image in the 3 challenge colors. I didn't want detailed shading, just a blush of color. I layered the image with a thin border of Mint Macaron on a dry embossed piece of Smoky Slate. I wrapped a few turns of white twine around the panel and then mounted it to a Whisper White card base.
Most of the designs in my head included the use of Stampin' Up's Something Borrowed DSP as it includes lovely designs in Whisper White and Sahara Sand. I just couldn't seem to get it to work in my first go, so I thought I would revisit it with a second card. Again, I wasn't able to recreate what was in my head. I went with a background of the DSP and topped it with a sentiment in Mint Macaron with the border image in Smoky Slate. I added a little white ribbon and bow then attached it to a Smoky Slate card base.
There are so many lovely cards using this color combination over at The Paper Players. I encourage you to take a peek.