Wednesday, July 15, 2015

In Color Tag Card

I've really missed playing along with challenges.  I stalled out a little bit with the 4th of July and haven't gotten my groove back but hopefully that is changing as I have had so much fun playing along with all of the great challenges out there.  Today I'm playing along with the sketch challenge over at TGIF Challenge!  I have dabbled with a few of the new Stampin' Up in-colors but really wanted to dive in with this card.  I used all 5 of the colors in some way.  I think that Watermelon Wonder may be my favorite, but I sure do love Tip Top Taupe.  Neutrals are always tops on my list and I see myself using it quite a bit.


And here is the TGIF Challenge sketch


Well, a short and sweet post today.  
Happy Stamping,
Dana


2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Gorgeous flower and I LOVE your interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannelie! I was a fun sketch to work with.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading your feedback!