Monday, July 23, 2018

The Cat's Pajamas for Send a Smile 4 Kids

I'm excited to be playing along with the 175 challenge for Send a Smile 4 Kids!  Send a Smile 4 Kids is a program that distributes handmade cards to children's hospitals for kids to receive or they can select cards to give to others.  What a great cause!  Hopefully I can find a little mojo to be able to make a number of cards to contribute to the cause.

I used the Bunny Christmas set from The Cat's Pajamas for my card today.  I was fortunate to be a winner of a recent blog hop and purchased this set with my winnings.  Isn't that bunny just the cutest!  They have a number of stamps featuring this funny little fellow and it was not easy narrowing down my choice.  I used Zig Clean Color markers to color my image and a Stampin' Up border die to stamp the red background panel.  I also pulled out a new Stampin' Up embossing folder for the subtle texture on the white panel.

#Sendasmile4kids    #Thecatspajamas





Happy Stamping!
Dana

6 comments:

  1. This will be a hit with the kids, Dana! It's adorable and your coloring, sediment, and matting are so festive and perfect for Christmas!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, Dana and perfect for such a wonderful group! Thanks for you visit, good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your visit and kind words Brenda!

      Delete
  3. Wow how Adorable and your Colouring sure draws you in. Looove it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How very kind of you Jennifer. Thanks for stopping in and taking time to look around and comment.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading your feedback!