Monday, December 3, 2018

Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

I haven't had much time in my craft room so my posts have been pretty scarce these days.  In the spirit of trying to finish up my Christmas cards  and the super fun Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop I made some time to make a Christmas & coffee themed card.



I have been in love with plaid lately and wanted to include that in my design.  This patterned paper is from my stash and I'm afraid I don't know who it is from.  The stamps are a mix of Gina K, Uniko and Hero Arts.  The cup was colored with alcohol markers.  Pretty simple card today but fun to make.

If you haven't already checked out the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop click the box highlighted text to bring you to the hop.  There is so much fabulous inspiration and prizes as well.



Happy Stamping!
Dana M

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring on that cup and I love all the plaid with the kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card I like the plaid and design. Great stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your plaid and coffee duo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a classy card, beautifully combined patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a wonderful CHristmas plaid and a delightful creation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading your feedback!