Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Season's Greetings

As I am frantically working to complete my Christmas cards I thought I would create another coffee themed card to enter in the 2018 Fall | Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  There are so many amazing cards and an incredible amount of talent out there.  So fun to see what everyone is making.


I used a variety of products on this card.  The embossing folder is from Stampin' Up, the greeting from My Favorite Things, the coffee mug from Gina K, the sweet little snowflake on the mug is heat embossed and from Catherine Pooler and finally the sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.  The photo isn't great but at least you can see some of the shine from the embossed panel and the sequins.


Happy Stamping,
Dana



11 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! I love the embossing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome design and I love the embossed background which shows off the sentiment and cup so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Love your color choices and image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card with the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the embossed background is stunning, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun texture on that background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Dana, you're a winner of one of the FLASH Prizes! Can you email me: coffeelovingcardmakers@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just lovely!! The embossed gold is so pretty. Thank you so much for your visit and sweet note over on my blog for the Pinkfresh release! Sending many crafty hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow--such a gorgeous card! I really love the embossing folder & that big sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading your feedback!