Monday, April 15, 2019

PinkFresh Studios Frame Challenge

Hi All!  Today I am playing along with the April Challenge at PinkFresh Studios.  The challenge this month is frames and shakers and/or a lovely color palette.  I decided to use both on my card.  I began by die cutting the beautiful leaf frame and then aligned and stamped the oval in the center of the frame.  I stamped the sprigs and selectively stamped the dots from one of the sprigs to get the bit of orange splatter.  Finally I stamped the sentiment and mounted to a pink panel.  A pretty straight forward card, the hardest part was getting everything positioned as I wanted it.





Supplies
Stamps
  PinkFresh Studios: Oval Foliage Wreath & Magical Christmas
Dies
  PinkFresh Studios: Oval Foliage Wreath
Ink
  Stampin' Up: Marina Mist, Lost Lagoon, Flirty Flamingo, Primrose Petals & Peekaboo Peach
Paper
  Neenah: Solar White #80 & #110
  Stampin' Up: Flirty Flamingo


Happy Stamping,
Dana M

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. I love the delicate colours and the leaf frame is beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Liz! You are always so very kind and generous with your comments.

      Delete
  2. Oh - this is positively LOVELY! Love the branches stamped in the frame! Thanks so much for playing along with the Pinkfresh Studio April Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dana! I just wanted to pop by to say thank you so much for the sweet note over on my Pinkfresh April Release post! Also, this card is gorgeous!! I love how you accented the frame with the pretty branches :) Thank you so much for playing along with us! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading your feedback!