Sunday, September 29, 2019

Mixed Media Challenge

I am playing along with the September Challenge at Pinkfresh Studios.  You can choose to include the tag line, color palette or both.  I chose to go with the tag line and included mixed media in my card.  I created the background with Distress Oxide inks.  I die cut the Botanical Branch die from Pinkfresh Studios 3 times and layered them for some dimension.  Once I adhered that to my background I trimmed the excess.  I added a simple sentiment from the Pinkfresh Studios Scripted Bold Sentiments 1 stamp set.  Well there you have it, a clean and simple card with a mixed media element.




Happy Stamping,
Dana M

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Thanks for playing along with the September Pinkfresh challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work! That green background is perfect! Thanks so much for joining the Pinkfresh Studio September Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The white diecut looks fabulous against the green

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading your feedback!