Wednesday, January 30, 2019

STAMPlorations Digi

I'm playing along again in STAMPlorations Hey, Love Linky Party.  Today I played with Copic markers.  I'm still new to Copic coloring and have just a small collection and am doing my best to get some depth to my images.  STAMPlorations is offering 3 free digi stamps in which to play in this linky party and I selected one to practice my coloring.  When I decided to get 2 for one and create spotlight coloring cards.  I layered up the panels with borders and some dimension before adding them to card bases.  I can't decide which one I like better.





Happy Stamping,
Dana M

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty coloring. I like how you tried highlighting and reverse highlighting. Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations love blog hop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading your feedback!