Sunday, June 28, 2015

CAS Nautical Card

The challenge this week over at CASology is nautical.  Since I always have need for masculine cards and clean and simple is in my wheel house (sorry, I had to do it) I decided to play along.  Although the photo doesn't show it very well, the card is navy (not black) and white.  All of the supplies on this card happen to be from Stampin' Up.  If you need a little inspiration, stop in at CASology to see all of the fabulous cards with a nautical theme.



Happy Stamping,
Dana


4 comments:

  1. Dana, this is great! I love the navy and white, perfectly nautical together! Great star border, perfect image and sentiment! So much wonderful white space, too. Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Judy! I appreciate your kind words.

      Delete
  2. Hey Dana! I love this navy and white card! I need more masculine cards in my stash. Very pretty.Thank you so much for playing us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kymona! It was a great challenge.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading your feedback!