Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Family Wedding

Our niece was just married over Memorial Day weekend, what a fabulous day!  I offered to help with decorations and favors.  Teresa had some fabulous ideas and I hope I captured what she was looking for.  She covered the tables with brown craft paper and wanted crayons available to give guests the opportunity to write well wishes so I created little crayon packets.  I made a number of samples for favor boxes and she selected a number of them so there was a variety of designs.  She also wanted pennant banners hung around the room.  I selected the colors from her invitation (close to Stampin Up Mossy Meadow and Crisp Cantaloupe) to create the banners.  The balance of the decorations were in festive spring colors - pinks, greens, oranges and yellow.  The  hall was completely transformed.

I was checking out the City Crafter Challenge (CCCB) and in a happy coincidence, the challenge this week was to include a banner on a project or create a party banner.  So, I thought I would play along with the wedding banners.


Banner Rosette
Center Pennant on Banner
If you have an opportunity, check out CCCB and the fabulous inspiration projects created by the design team.


  Here are some other photos of the Hall, favors and decorations:
Crayon Holders
Treat Boxes
Reception Hall
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!




9 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous projects for the wedding!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ros! So glad you stopped by.

      Delete
  2. This is a wonderful way to decorate a wedding and I am sure the happy couple were over the moon with this fab piece of decoration. I also love the treat boxes and crayon holders. Absolutely fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping in and your kind words Stella!

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous!!! What a fantastic banner and all the other goodies are amazing! Thank you for joining CCCB this week!
    Samra DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Samra! They were so fun to make.

      Delete
  4. Lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate that you stopped by and your kind words Kirsty!

      Delete
  5. For your wedding, you can book some beautiful Lincoln park wedding venues to impress your guest. Even in New York there are several venues providing best services within your budget.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading your feedback!