Monday, June 22, 2015

True Love

Today I'm playing along with this week's TGIF Challenge, which is "Together Forever".  I enjoy trying new techniques and styles, but my comfort zone is CAS (clean and simple).  I admire the artists that seem to so effortlessly layer textural elements to create stunning projects.  Today I played a bit with layering some textures.



I encourage you to take a minute to check out the fabulous design team projects and challenge submissions at TGIF.

Happy Stamping,
Dana




2 comments:

  1. Really pretty card. Continue to play with layering more textural elements. Before you know it, it will feel effortless! Thanks for joining us at TGIFC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for you encouragement Kaitlyn!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading your feedback!