Sunday, June 14, 2015

Floral Tag Card for City Crafter Challenge

Tags seem to be all the rage lately and I make a lot of tags for packages and 3D items.  But I don't make a lot, if any, tags for card fronts.  Since the City Crafter Challenge this week was to use tags on your project, I thought it was about time I made a card with a tag.

I had some flower ribbon in my stash and thought it would make a cute "tie" for a tag, so I used that as my jumping off point.  I used a number of Stampin' Up products on this card including So Saffron and Pear Pizzazz ink and cardstock.  When all was said and done, I was surprised to note that I used 4 stamp sets: Birthday Blossoms, Kinda Eclectic, Nature's Perfection and Morning Meadow.


Inspiration Photo
I'm happy with how this card turned out, very soft and feminine.
Happy Stamping,
Dana

6 comments:

  1. My this is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ros! I really enjoyed the challenge. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Oh my, this is sooo pretty!!! Love the design and choice of colors! Thank you for joining CCCB this week!
    Samra DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Samra for your kind words and for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. This is absolutely lovely, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kirsty! I appreciate your visit and kind words.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading your feedback!