Friday, June 12, 2015

Note Card Gift Set

A while back I mentioned a cousin who is going through chemo.  I wanted to do a little something to help and let her know I'm thinking of her.  I decided to make her a set of note cards since she may have need for cards but not feel up to going to the store.  I wanted to include stamps so she would have everything she needs.  Luckily stamps come in books of 20 and so do Stampin' Up note cards, so I made 20 note cards and a "box" to hold them.  I wanted to keep the cards fairly neutral so she could use them for any occasion, include some masculine cards and keep them fairly flat.  I decided to create 4 "themes".  Here they are...





 And here is the "box" I made to hold them.  I included a little pocket in the top flap to hold the stamps and used magnets to secure the box.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading your feedback!